Strategic Workforce Planning Director
Leidos is seeking a Strategic Workforce Planning Director to enhance, develop and implement cutting edge strategies that roadmap current and future workforce acquisition and development needs for the enterprise. The Strategic Workforce Planning Director must have proven skills and experience in the creation of full range of strategies, operational concepts, goals and execution efforts to successfully define the broad range of desired workforce. The Strategic Workforce Planning Director will report to the SVP, Talent Acquisition Executive and closely partner with the Vice President, Talent Development and Inclusion.
• Demonstrates subject matter expertise and thought leadership for strategic workforce planning. Develops and matures the enterprise workforce strategy and planning framework, tools, and processes to support enterprise wide workforce planning and consistent methodology to be leveraged for group level planning.
• Partners with Business Development, New Business, and Technology functional areas to identify future skills, competencies and pipeline needs required to meet future customer and program requirements
• Partners with HR, CTOs, and other functional and organizational leaders in identifying future workforce needs for Leidos. Develops alternatives workforce plans to deliver strategies in market segments.
• Turns complex business requirements and new business efforts into executable plans to acquire workforce needed across a diverse set of industries. Develops, communicates and executes workforce plans that address both short and long term concentrations
• Partners with Talent Development and Inclusion team on identified talent gaps to help determine solution opportunities
• Ability to develop and mature relationships with HR community and business leaders to integrate concepts, progress strategies and influence direction
• Assists in the identification and implementation of selected tools, systems and programs that enhance internal talent mobility
• Creates reporting metrics, dashboards and predictive analytics to monitor, analyze progress and effectively deliver assessment and results to organizational leaders
• Assists in aligning current internal Talent Resource and Acquisition teams to target talent gaps for pipeline growth
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
o Bachelor's degree and 12+ years related Workforce Planning and HR experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
o The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years’ experience in Workforce Planning in complex environments
o Recent working knowledge of headcount forecasting and modeling
o Demonstrated experience in driving execution across multiple lines of business
o Demonstrated analytical aptitude to support metrics development and management
o Strong working knowledge and experience in Talent Management and Development
o Strong experience in consultative capacity
o Candidates must possess US Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
o Knowledge of Taleo, Workday, Talent Neuron and Resource Management Systems
o Expertise in Talent Management and Development
o Quantitative skills in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, analytics, modeling, etc.
o Active security clearance
o In-depth experience developing and executing complex workforce plans within a multi-billion organization
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.