Lab and Development Systems Support Engineer - JRSS
• Network Transport/security: F5, Cisco ASAs, Juniper, Palo Alto firewalls
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
- Good network skills
- Good integration and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Network Operations or Network Defense Operations
- Experience with one or more of the following: CND, NetOps, or Transport tools: ArcSight, Niksun, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope, Gigamon, InfoVista, Riverbed, Netcool, F5 Load Balancer, Palo Alto firewalls, Cisco and/or Juniper routers and firewalls
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
- Network and System (Linux, Windows) administration experience
Additionally, each of the below are required:
DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
SECRET Security clearance
- Ability to provide SME support for one or more CND or NetOps tools: ArcSight, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Lancope, Gigamon, InfoVista, Riverbed, Netcool
- Solid foundation in networking concepts, i.e., routing, switching, IP addressing, and Internet routing protocols
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.