Business Systems Analyst
Leidos is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst in support of our Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) client. The Business Systems Analyst will be a part of a team supporting the implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies related to organizational change, continuous process improvement, content and information management, and the integration of existing capabilities with the latest technologies to provide effective situational awareness for the DTRA customers. The Business Systems Analyst will assist with integration of those KM strategies, and plans to support enabling community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing – including virtual communications, and community outreach and engagement.
The Business Systems Analyst will have experience in the following –
• Hands-on experience designing and implementing Knowledge Management solutions in collaborative technology platforms, to include SharePoint 2013/2016
• Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and Communities of Practice (COP), and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
• Conducting stakeholder meetings, KM workshops, and related training sessions.
• Contributing to KM policy and governance framework development.
• Contributing to and development of KM strategic communications, presentations, and assessment reports.
• Analyzing business processes to identify gaps and recommend solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
Experience working with customers and interacting with high rank officials.
Team player and flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment.
Able to manage demanding situations on a fast pace environment.
Active DoD Top Secret clearance or higher.
SharePoint 2010 and 2013 experience.
BS degree and 8+ years of relevant experience or
Masters degree with 6+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.