Mid-level Discovery Analyst (Access)
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Mid-level Access Discovery Analyst for our customer site on Fort Meade, Maryland. Perform analysis on highly complex mission areas requiring new and innovative strategies and solutions. Characterize logical and physical networks using multiple sources of data and analyzing various protocols and applications. Research and analyze disparate metadata sessions to produce a cohesive intelligence picture. Develop and document new research and analytical capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Condcut discovery analysis focused on network infrastructure to support CNE access development
- TAO process and capability analysis
- Collaboration with both internal and external partners
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis using various open-source and proprietary tools and databases to identify essential elements of information related to personal communications and network architectures
- Apply knowledge of network protocols, Domain Name Service, physical/logical network layers, and IP addressing to identify new development opportunities
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications.
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Present analysis and products to customers
- Frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups
- May provide guidance to nonexempt personnel and train others
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 8 - 12 years of experience OR Master's Degree with 6-10 years of experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with TAO processes and capabilities
- Background in discovery analysis focused on network/systems infrastructure to support CNE development
- Experience collaborating with both internal, as well as external partners
- Familiarity with computer networking and telecommunication architecture, including knowledge of the OSI model, communications protocols, and functionality of network devices (i.e. routers and switches)
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Knowledge of subnetting, opensource research (DNS, IP lookup, whois, traceroutes, etc.), and host information
- Ability to write scripts using any of the following languages: PYTHON, PIG, PERL or Java
- Net+, Security+, CCNA, ICND1/ICND2 certification or similar industry experience
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.