Intel Network Analyst
Provide targeting and network development support to support a U.S. Government Agency.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Analyst will provide support to a DoD customer through the analysis of raw and all-source intelligence to be incorporated into finished intelligence products. Duties include conducting independent research to identify, acquire, and validate sources of information and develop networks using Palantir and other data tools. Responsibilities include independently pursuing analytic leads, monitoring and identifying emerging trends, and fusing and sharing data within the community. The Analyst must be capable of briefing the data product to senior leadership and performing technical tasks independently, and must possess a willingness to learn new techniques to accomplish tasks through research and self-study.
- Basic degree in a related discipline.
- 8 years of work experience
- Experience with Palantir and other data tools
- Experience with analysis dealing with current intelligence and/or law enforcement issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with analysis focused on targeting, counter threat finance, counter terrorism, counter narcotics, counter proliferation, network analysis, or transnational organized crime
**External Referral Eligible**
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.