Regional Transition Coordinator
Regional Transition Coordinator (RTC) will lead all Transition activities within their region, coordinating with the Transition Lead (TL), Key Personnel and Service Delivery Managers to ensure no degradation of service within their region.
RTCs regularly meet with their respective Government counterpart to establish open communication channels and to review their transition status.
RTCs also communicate extensively with our Human Resources and Staffing team, who create and execute the staffing plan across all regions during the incoming transition period to get each region’s staff on-board, trained as needed, and ready for operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete the regional checklists presented at each region’s Dry Run and at OTR
- Execute regional transition tasks, mitigate risks, and review site data
- Conduct site surveys to fully understand the environment in their region’s site location
- Understand the specific customer needs in each region that they oversee.
- Communicate daily to the Transition lead and key government personnel
- Responsible for risk identification, monitoring, and mitigation.
- Perform thorough Due Diligence, including gap analysis
- Collaborate with outgoing contractors to learn required information
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.