Leidos is currently looking for a Transition Lead. Transition Lead conducts Daily Status Meetings (DSMs) with the Regional Transition Coordinators (RTCs) and relevant transition stakeholders; conducts weekly Transition Status Meetings (TSMs) with the Government; ensures all transition issues are immediately addressed to minimize disruption to UFS operations and conducts an Operational Transition Readiness (OTR) review, culminating in receipt of ATO. The Transiton Lead provides current Transition status and our risk register via the UFS Dashboard. This allows immediate visibility into the Contract Transition status by all stakeholders.
- Primary responsibility is to perform assigned on-site duty (typically Tier 2)
- Lead and coordinate all site groups in region for status, issues, needs
- Identify and forecast future talent needs based on projected changes to service architectures and evolving site needs. Collaborate on staffing strategies across the team.
- Optimally schedule UFS personnel. As situations evolve, our Regional Site Leads continually monitor and adjust staffing levels to maintain mission support at the right level. At 24x7 sites, this is performed by the shift leads in coordination with the Regional Site Lead. The heatmaps are also used to provide follow-the-sun support to users by ensuring that personnel are readily able to deliver in active time zones.
- Site status, issues, staffing, customer needs/concerns
- Coordinate and document knowledge transfer
- Execute regional transition tasks, mitigate risks, and review site data
- Conduct site surveys to fully understand the environment in their region’s site location
Each RSL is a responsible Tier 2 analyst based in the specific region with the experience and site/regional knowledge necessary to perform as a lead while attending to their full time Tier 2 incident workoff duties. This ensures enough coverage at site to do the job without any excess staffing. The RSLs direct the entry of site-specific data into the Known Error (KEDB) and Knowledge Management Databases (KMDB) to better support the user base with empowered Tier 0/1 capabilities.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.