Leidos Corporate Information Technology Services Group has an immediate opening for Authentication Engineer in Orlando - FL.
The Authentication Engineer will work on evolving Leidos’ authentication capabilities to support the company's needs for the future. This includes: Identity Management, multi-factor authentication, identity federation, Privileged Account Management, cloud authentication, and emerging standards.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Plan and deploy Web Portal services using F5 Access Policy Manger (APM)
- Plan and deploy VPN and restricted access policies services using F5 Access Policy Manger (APM)
- Plan and deploy authentication system monitoring, incident analysis, and security auditing, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), NIST 800-171, and other regulations.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in the Information Technology arena. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 2+ years Microsoft Active Directory experience.
-Experience with authentication technologies and protocols.
-Experience with F5 Access Policy Manager
-Experience Aruba Clear Pass Policy Manager
-Microsoft Authentication and Identity Management technologies
-Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
-Knowledgeable in multi-factor authentication technologies, including PKI, One-Time Password (OTP), and RADIUS/TACACs
-MCSE, MCITP, MCTS and/or SANS Certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.