Lead Technical Trainer/SIGMOD
Leidos is seeking a Lead Technical Trainer to support training development for SIGMOD Team at Ft Gordon. This position will provide direction, training, and oversight as Technical Lead to a team 4-6 technical trainers and support personnel.
Commercial Coalition Equipment (CCE)/ Modular Communication Node Advanced Enclave (MCN-AE)
• Work with SME’s, CECOM entities, DOT, TCM and government leads to create CCE Training Support Package (TSP).
• Reviewing, formatting and ensuring TRADOC standards are met for POI’s, Lesson Plans, Lesson Notes and Work Packages.
• Review capabilities and expected outcomes of producing both the CCE and MCN-AE Technical Manuals.
Deliver classroom and over-the-shoulder field training to internal and CECOM customers at various locations CONUS and OCONUS
Training may be conducted in austere environments
• Additional training and logistic duties supporting to CoRC, CCE, and other related systems.
***External Referral Eligible***
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Without degree, 6+ years of experience.
· Familiar with WIN-T INC2 systems
· A+, Net+, CTT+ or ability to achieve within 6 months
· Government logistics experience helpful
· Travel up to 50%
· Must have active clearance and current passport
Typical minimums do not apply to this position. Candidates will be chosen based on experience as described in the basic qualifications section.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.