The Leidos Treasury Solutions & Development (TSD) Organization supports the Total Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS) contract vehicle which is used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for IT contractor support needs. TSD provides various levels of IT products and services including software development, operations and maintenance (O&M), project management office (PMO) support and network management. TSD employees of various levels and skills sets work across the US at various IRS facilities and Leidos offices.
Leidos is seeking a customer-oriented Network Administrator to serve as a Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE) Administrator on the Network Management Control Center (NMCC) Program with the Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance with a federal and state tax compliance check in order to be considered.
Candidate will support the Network Management Control Center in day to day operations and monitoring of the IRS network equipment availability and performance, respond to alerts and trouble tickets, and perform trouble shooting tasks.
Key duties will include managing the Cisco ISE Admin servers, configuration, and infrastructure. As well as assisting the IRS in the creation and enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices connected to the IRS routers and switches. The successful candidate will be responsible for server and Cisco ISE Admin application maintenance including backups, failovers, upgrades, and patches.
Additional duties may involve project based work for the improvement of the Cisco ISE infrastructure or other elements of NMCC, including integration of additional components, systems, or products into the managed device framework.
Potential for teleworking 1 day per week.
• Experience managing a large enterprise network, including LAN and WAN technologies based on Cisco hardware and platforms.
• Experience working in a Network Operation Center (NOC) environment, responding to trouble tickets and alerts for LAN and WAN environments.
• Expertise in networking concepts and equipment such as IPv4 and IPv6, MPLS, PLS and SIP, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Protocol analyzers, and probes.
• At least 2 years’ experience working with Cisco ISE systems and software
• Candidate must have the ability to work as part of an operations team and be able to support multiple tasks at the same time.
• Formal education certification for the Cisco ISE application.
• Experience with additional network management products such as HPOO, HPOM, HPNA, HPNMi, eHealth, StatSeeker, NetScout nGenius, and Infoblox a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or closely with other developers with minimal guidance
Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject. 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.