Forensic Data Loader/System Administrator TS/SCI Polygraph Required
· At least six (6) years of experience as a Sun, Unix, or Windows system administrator including, but not being limited to, installing/loading operating system software, troubleshooting, installing the desktop, installing a windows manager, and performing BEA WebLogic administration.
• Experience using Linux command line interface
• Understanding of file systems (concept of files/folders/symbolic links/permissions, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard, commands like “file” + “mount”, what is FAT/NTFS/etc)
• Able to write basic shell scripts (e.g. bash, csh, etc), (create some variables, pass them as parameters to system commands and PERL scripts)
• Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skill
• Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under general direction
• General application and operating system trouble shooting experience
These skills are a plus:
• Understanding of Windows files systems
• Experience debugging PERL (at least enough to figure out what input parameters are needed in case the original instructions for how to call the PERL code aren’t completely right)
• Experience with open source or COTS forensics tools like eNcase, FTKImager, TestDisk, other things on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_digital_forensics_tools
• Knowledge of SIGINT Forensics Center
• Must possess strong analytic skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.