Leidos is seeking a Program Manager for the Colombian Persistent ISR program. This position will be located in Bogota, Colombia.
This Program Manager will direct OCONUS UAS operations in Colombia. The PM will be in charge of all program operations and in charge of ensuring all program goals are met or exceeded. This program is providing the Colombian Army with a turnkey UAS solution which includes logistics, sustainment, operations, and training.
The Program Manager acts as manager and overall point of contact for all work on this contract and:
• Directs staff and reviews work products for completeness and adherence to customer requirements
• Provides communication to management to review project plans, status reports, and deliverables
• Develops overall project milestones and monitors the execution of the project against planned time lines
• Directs and reviews program plans, status reports, and deliverables with program director and project team
• Provides technical and functional management to one or more project teams for specific projects or sub-tasks
• Coordinates all mission requirements with program deliverables and requirements
• Manages subcontractors to ensure all deliverables are met
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in related field.
Preferred: Technical degree or direct experience in aviation and/or program management and Master’s Degree, and 10+ years of management experience. Requires minimum of 5 years of experience as a Program/Project Manager with increasing responsibility, preferably with experience aviation and UAS projects.
The Program Manager should have a technical background as well as a management background. The Program Manager has experience with the execution and management of UAS programs. This includes direct experience in leading and executing aviation solutions in the private or public sector.
• 5 years managing an OCONUS aviation program
• 5 years managing an 24/7/365 aviation operation OCONUS
• 8 years of professional UAS experience
• Knowledge of Army aviation regulations
• Experience executing a UAS training program
• Experience managing maintenance operations
• Prior military service preferred
• FAA rated pilot preferred
• Master’s degree in related field
• PMP preferred
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.