Senior Software Engineer
Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer at Ft. Meade, MD.
The Staff Software Engineer will support software development activities to sustain and enhance the DISA Storefront (DSF) application.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Performing various complex software development tasks;
· Coding/configuring software applications based on detailed wireframes and requirements;
· Testing the application for usability and functionality;
· Creating unit tests;
· Writing automated UI tests;
· Participating in code reviews;
· Working with the Systems Engineers as well as testers to assure the application is meeting the requirements
· Fast paced software development to meet schedule milestones.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 8+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
· Kinetic Data
· Ruby, and/or
· Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
· Experience with DISA applications, Order Entry and/or Request Fulfillment processes, Kinetic Data, Oracle, Cassandra
· Top Secret clearance
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.