Vice President of CyberSecurity Risk Management
Leidos' Corporate Information Security Group has an immediate opening for a Vice President of CyberSecurity Risk Management to lead the CyberSecurity Risk organization based in Reston - VA. The CyberSecurity Risk functions include disaster recovery, NIST compliance, policy / procedures and governance, risk assessments, and cyber education for corporation.
Selected individual will have responsibility to communicate with parties within and outside Leidos' Chief Administration Office organization. Furthermore, this resource will be responsible for assisting others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches as it relates to eliminating cybersecurity risk for the corporation. Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization is essential.
- Follow industry risk management best practices, methodologies, and frameworks to assist with the evolution of a risk management organization and office.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk assessments and help to analyze risk tools, processes, lexicons, and other resources to enable decision making and aid in risk mitigation.
- Guide the development of a risk framework and risk matrix to assist with assessing the organization’s risk appetite. Develop or evaluate measures and metrics to inform risk processes, policies, and standards.
- Develop papers, presentations, and decision briefs for stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 15 years of experience related to Information Technology and CyberSecurity
- Must be US Citizen with an active Secret clearance or higher
- Experience with risk management or program or project management
- Experience with facilitating group discussions to achieve intended outcomes or results
- Experience with strategy design and implementation of enterprise programs and governance model
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management guidance and tools, including COSO and ISO 31000
- Ability to explain new or difficult concepts
- Ability to be a self–starter and solve problems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with performing quantitative and qualitative risk assessments, including analysis of alternatives
- Experience with risk metrics
- Experience with change management
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.