This is an operational support position for National and Tactical consumers. CEGS analysts are responsible for providing system performance assessments, technical expertise, and training in support of the COMEXT environment. This requires the ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment, while supporting multiple activities. The ideal candidate is a competent multi-tasker, clear communicator, and skilled problem solver. This position may require shift work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Identify system performance and data quality issues and document in discrepancy reports
• Monitor ingest volumes
• Analyze system metrics
• Provide overviews and demonstrations of the CEGS system
• Process and analyze CEGS data in support of baseline deliveries and system optimizations
• Support end user needs in real-time
• Conduct training with end users on the CEGS system and tool suites
External Referral Eligible
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 4+ years related technical experience
• Technical experience at a customer facility
• Detailed knowledge of Communications Externals data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
• Experience with data manipulation, retrieval, analysis, and integration and testing.
• Intermediate Analysis (451 Course) certification or equivalent or have at least 2+ years’ experience applying analytic techniques towards a wide variety of communication technologies.
• Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Windows File Management.
• Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, Liquid Fire, or Arc View.
• Previous training experience
• Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas. (Will be required to provide briefings to customers and potential customers)
• Analysis background in COMEXT, ELINT, and/or FUSION systems
• Familiarity with geo-location techniques
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.