Database Web Developer
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an exciting opening for a Database and Web Developer for our Reston, VA location. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government contractor team developing database applications with GUI front ends on a classified system for diverse data management, exploitation and data analytics. Additionally this position will exploit the integral details of the Engineering and Geotechnical work product and automate redundant to speed production using Python scripting. Work will be performed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment inside a government facility.
- Creation of information management tools through SGL server database for multiple registrations on the website.
- Creation of GUIs and webforms to allow tens of users to update and manage workflow and underlying source information.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and support web services APIs that queries SQL Server database and return data as Json
- Create database, tables, stored procedures, and views in SQL Server. A test application is created for user to test database connections also use as a tool to view data.
- Produce Python scripts to condition data, make models, create products, audit data and inform trend analyses.
- Product Design, Software Development and Application, System integration, Website Administration and Configuration Management
- Brief senior officials regarding capability trends and analysis. Focus on intelligence analysis and processes to enhance an existing workflow and improve product management and efficiency
- Candidate must have a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI w/ poly level clearance.
- Experience writing, testing, deploying and troubleshooting Python scripts
- Database Development, Oracle and MySQL with 3 years of experience
- Experience with Digital Juice Animation Software, ArcGIS 3d Analyst, Autodesk 3d Studio Max, Autodesk Combustion, Autodesk Cleaner XL, Adobe Creative Suite for Apple, Final Cut Studio, Fume FX, Adobe Production Studio Premium, Google Sketch-Up, Vue Xtreme, Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac, Pro TextSpeech Deluxe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with Senior Officers
- Ability to work on highly secure networks
- Familiarity with MIDB and NES
- Military targeting experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.