Senior Director of Cyber Business Enablement
Leidos Corporate Information Systems Office is looking for a Senior Director of Business Enablement to function as the security leader with assigned area of responsibility. This role will have dual reporting structure, one reporting to the CIS organization and one into Business Development and Strategy organization and is responsible for establishing and driving a business specific Information Security program aligned with the business area risks and the Corporation Information Security Program. The role serves as the trusted advisor, both to the business and to the CISO. This role will liaise between the business and CISO, keeping clear lines of communication including but not limited to; transparency to the business on upcoming security initiatives along with engagement on new opportunities within the Group’s.
- Must understand Business objectives and technologies and seek ways to enhance a culture of security within the business.
- A leader who possesses excellent customer and interpersonal skills, blended with an above average security expertise and aptitude. This will be pivotal role in ensuring that Information Security is considered and viewed as a key business partner in the successful operation of the Business.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with other Information Security teams who will be interacting with their Business units.
- Responsible for working successfully with key stakeholders at multiple levels in order to identify and align Business and Information Security objectives, discover pain points, provide recommendations, and recognize current and future security needs.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of relevant experience.
- US Citizen with active SECRET security clearance, TOP SECRET preferred.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical/security issues to business users
- Ability to independently influence others in order to achieve objectives
- Self-motivated, willingness to take on challenges and adaptability to change and manage changing priorities
- A solid understanding of security best practices and international standards
- Good understanding of technical security controls and secure coding standards
- Security Training and Awareness, Security Governance, and Security Incident Management knowledge & experience
- Demonstrable experience of driving operational implementation of policies and processes across business units
- Active Top Secret security clearance
- Detailed, knowledge of strategy deployment and process improvement
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
- Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.