The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Project Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The Manager shall be certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) in accordance with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
The Project Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain complex master project schedules for multiple, simultaneous projects. Confirm all tasks are assigned sufficient resources to meet project goals / timelines.
2. Oversee the planning, executing, controlling, and closing of NGTP projects’.
3. Work with technical and management team to identify risk, and determine risk mitigation strategy.
4. Oversee program management functions.
5. Manage status meetings and maintain minutes / records.
6. Coordinate maintenance activities, scheduling, assignments, technical engineering, performance, installations, material ordering, staging, deliverables, billing, training, subcontracting, and any other activities associated with the daily performance of this Contract
7. Coordinate weekly project planning meetings to include an agenda and recorded minutes and action items.
8. Recommend technical capabilities and process improvements.
9. Coordinate with project staff to ensure efficient record management occurs for all system maintenance, equipment inspections, drawings, cable and circuit configurations, inventory, telephone directory, line and equipment assignments, and trunks and transmission circuits.
10. Create and manage communication plans to ensure adequate client notification exists for all planed project tasks.
11. Provide notification to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), in writing via email, within two hours of a Contractor employee’s injury or illness.
1. The Project Manager shall have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree, with at least five years of project management experience in managing a telephone switching network and associated operations for civilian, military, Government and/or commercial environment.
2. This experience must include managing the full life-cycle process required to effectively implementation telephone switching network with a minimum of 20,000 telephone lines.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.