This position is for an entry position (recent college graduate) as a team member of an agile software development feature team for the Automated Flight Service Station (AFSS) program in Eagan, MN. This position will assist with the development of the user interface framework, server side component framework, SOA interfaces, and/or web service design. Knowledge of Java, J2EE, and internet-based applications is important. This role will support the design, development, and implementation of large, complex projects. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of full life-cycle software application development.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming (Java in particular) and understanding of the J2EE stack.
- Knowledge of high scale media sites and working closely with a creative product team.
- Excellent written/verbal skills with the ability to interpret and author well-formed documents.
- Candidate must be able to obtain an SF-85P Public Trust clearance from the FAA customer; US Citizenship is required.
Typically requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Familiarization with the BEA J2EE product stack (WLS, WLP, WLI).
- Familiarization with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Familiarization with XML Schemas and XML Documents, XML schema creation.
- Familiarization with an agile environment.
- Flight Service domain knowledge.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.