Unified Communications Specialist
The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Unified Communications Specialist (UCS), contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The UCS will be responsible for providing UC solution support for a 1500+ site solution. The solution will support 100,000+ endpoints, with 75,000+ voicemail boxes, and scale to support 57,000 contact center agents and 25,000+ simultaneous logins.
The successful candidate will be required to help configure and implement low-level configuration required to support client and project management team on any and all UC solutions. He/she will work with the Unified Communications Architect to ensure efficient implementation of the UC design. In addition he/she shall provide day to day support to include moves, adds, changes, and deletes (MACDs); and, system monitoring and event responses as well as Tier 1 / Tier 2 engineering support. May be required to lead / train junior level UC administrators. Other UC support responsibilities will be required.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The successful candidates must have the below minimum skills and knowledge to meet the position requirements.
• Certification: CCNP Collaboration or CCNA Collaboration
• Experience implementing and supporting complex, national, FISMA compliant, converged voice, video, presence, instant message (IM), and conference / collaboration solutions. The solutions elements should include, but not be limited to the system design of Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence, Emergency Responder, and Contact Center solutions.
• Experience with cutting over UC solutions from old TDM solutions to include configuring trunks to establish communication between TDM and VoIP systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing and leading UC solutions to support 100,000+ endpoints.
• Experience independently configuring and rolling out multi-cluster UCM w/Session Management Edition solutions.
• Extensive, demonstrated experience configuring international dial plans and integrating dis-similar platforms through a multi-year transition.
• Expert level knowledge and experience with configuring CUC and unified messaging / active directory integration. Must include providing the client with guidance on what’s required to achieve successful integration.
• Demonstrated skill with integrating Cisco UC with non-Cisco solutions (e.g. Microsoft Skype for Business; Avaya voice gateways, etc).
• Experience implementing E911 solutions to include following state guidelines, and ELIN to ERL mappings.
• Experienced with building and integrating Cisco Contact Center Express and/or Contact Center Enterprise with UCM. Scripting strongly desired.
• Extensive experience configuring voice gateways for SIP, H323, and/or MGCP communication.
• Experience troubleshooting Tier 1 / Tier 2 related UC / LAN / WAN issues.
• Knowledgeable with configuring call admission control and optimal QoS components to meet client SLAs.
• Experience planning / provisioning SCCP / SIP phones for large scale implementations. Expert mastery of using UCM BAT/TAPS/Auto-Provisioning features.
• Extensive experience configuring VMWare vCenter / Hypervisor / VSphere clients.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.