Market Segment Coordinator
Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Market Segment Coordinator. The Market Segment Coordinator's primary responsibility is to build and support strong relationships with industry associations and groups in support of the Ameren Illinois energy efficiency programs. This position will work closely with Chambers of Commerce, economic development councils, professional associations, industry groups, and housing organizations.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Director, the Market Segment Coordinator works independently and serves as an outreach lead in collaboration with program managers, subcontractors, and others on the marketing team to promote and drive participation in the energy efficiency programs. This position will work alongside a very talented and growing marketing team.
• Assists in the development and execution of program outreach strategies to support the achievement of energy savings goals and critical benchmarks.
• Presents information on the energy efficiency program and available incentives to associations and groups, both internal and external.
• Stays apprised of program changes and adjusts talking points and presentation content as needed.
• Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and special events, working to effectively market program incentives and the benefits of energy efficiency.
• Assists in the development of marketing materials and campaigns to support outreach efforts and group engagement.
• Coordinates sponsorship and advertising opportunities available through key professional associations and industry groups.
• Attends industry trade shows and events on behalf of the program.
• Provides regular updates and reports on outreach activity to the marketing team, program managers and client contacts.
• Track key program metrics by segment to help identify potential opportunities to increase participation and engagement with particular segment-based groups or associations.
• Assists in the development of joint marketing initiatives with community organizations to maximize marketing communications reach to the targeted audiences.
• Ensures brand standards are being met in outreach materials and presentations.
• Continues to be flexible throughout the program year to adjust outreach strategies and tactics based on program needs.
• High school diploma with 2+ years of related work experience. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications preferred.
• Demonstrated capability and success in planning regular events and meetings.
• Ability to work closely with a variety of organizations, associations and groups.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to engage a variety of audiences.
• Ability to multitask effectively and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, can-do attitude and will to succeed.
• Ability to follow instructions and the desire to learn new skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, quality and follow-through.
• Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
• College level math and English skills.
• Experience with record-keeping and organization of data.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel primarily within the Ameren Illinois service territory for events and meetings.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.