PMRF Range Operations Manger
Leidos Defense and Intelligence is seeking an experienced professional with significant experience with managing US Navy range operations to fill the contract key position of Range Operations Manager at the Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF), Barking Sands. This exciting opportunity will utilize your experience to lead a team of professionals in support of range operations at the world’s largest instrumented, multi-dimensional testing training missile range. This contingent position will be filled upon award of the PMRF Range Operations and Base Operations Support contract. The ideal candidate will possess significant expertise with the management of range operations to include planning, scheduling and, control and coordination of range mission activities.
Responsible for the performance of:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for coordinating and control of Leidos PMRF range support services.
- Mission planning (including mission requirements analysis) and coordination activities.
- Range scheduling support activities.
- Development of equipment and manpower estimates to meet mission requirements.
- Development of mission support plans including communications and operations support plans.
- Operation of associated range control systems in support of PMRF range missions including video and weather systems.
- Range operations reporting requirements.
- Interfacing (including unofficial and official reporting) with government technical representatives.
Bachelors’ Degree with 5 years’ of applicable experience or 4 additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience with 2 or more years of experience supervising or leading teams.
Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance and maintain that level clearance.
Active DoD secret level clearance.
Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with navy range operations and systems.
Experience with the Pacific Missile Range Facility (PMRF).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.