Principal Contracts Administrator
Leidos is looking for a seasoned Principal Contracts Administrator to support various classified customers. The successful candidate will be required to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration support.
Leidos is looking for an experienced contracts administrator to support a classified customer. The successful candidate will be required to administer standard and nonstandard contracts. Relative knowledge and understanding of customer processes and policy.
• Provides proposal and contractual administration for medium risk/complexity proposal and contract actions.
• Work is performed under limited to no general direction. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
• Complete understanding and application of contract principles, concepts, practices and standards. Full knowledge of industry and company practices.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and company policies.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 12 or more years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 10 or more years of prior relevant experience. General experience in Contract Administration may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
Experience with multiple Government (FAR / DFAR) contracting types: Fixed Price (FP), Time & Material (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Level of Effort (LOE), Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and General Service Administration (GSA) type contracts.
Must have the ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities with a short turn-around time, and work independently as well as part of a Team.
The Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills to include well developed analytical, communication, and
Ability to lead the review and analysis of RFP's, prepare compliant and complete cost/price proposals, and represent Leidos’s interests during negotiations and contract administration.
Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks as well as coordinate appropriate reviews in accordance with Leidos policy and procedures.
Local travel required.
Must have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.