Associate Custodial Services Manager
Leidos currently has an opening for an assistant / associate Custodial Services Manager to work in our Fort Gordon Facility. This is an exciting opportunity to use your facilities experience to support the Sweet Tea mission. This position will report to the Services Manager, and will assist in planning and overseeing of custodial services affiliated to facilities on the contract. This position performs daily planning and oversight of custodial services in accordance with contract policies and standard operating procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working with Services Manager on creating job plans and schedules for employees to perform and complete daily, weekly and monthly custodial requirements identified in the Sweet Tea Facilities Services Contract performance work statement.
• Overseeing product inventory and ordering of supplies needed to perform custodial services.
• Overseeing employee scheduling and labor charging
• Overseeing and providing input to Custodial Standard Operating Procedures
• Providing management and guidance to staff members
• Assisting employees with meeting goals and understanding company and program specific training requirements, policies and procedures
• Providing back-up of roles and responsibilities performed by the Services Manager
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• 2-3 years of cleaning experience at a large facility/industrial environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Poly Security Clearance.
• Basic Computer Skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read/write and complete work orders and preventive maintenance forms
• Prior housekeeping experience in industrial / facility setting
• Ability to lift 50lbs unassisted
• Ability to reach above shoulder level
• Team Orientated
• Ability to listen and follow directions
• Ability to work independently to complete work
• Maintain a clean work area and all cleaning equipment
• Able to work overtime and nights
• Ability to squat, twist at waist, stand for long periods
• 5+ years of supervising overseeing employees
• Above average communication skills
• Knowledge of record keeping databases used to create job activities, labor schedules and inventory control (ex. Maximo, SAP)
• 2 to 3 years of Facility/Industrial Housekeeping Experience
• Ability to operate and train others to operate commercial cleaning equipment
• Experience providing janitorial services within a facility/industrial environment
• Knowledge in proper use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment
• Ability to perform quality control process in efforts of promoting job concurrence and clarity
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.