Security Services Specialist
The NISC III program is looking for an employee to provide subject matter expertise for the FAA Systems Operations Security Division as a Security Services Specialist.
The employee must provide specialized support to air navigation services related to the FAA National Airspace System’s (NAS) emergency operations programs and National Defense Program (NDP).
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating security activities and processes,
- Providing related business and correspondence services to the Program Director and Senior FAA Management.
- Support the FAA Air Traffic Organization (ATO) Systems Operations Security Director, Staff, and senor FAA management officials.
- Process General Notices (GENOT’s) and Notices for System Operations Security.
- Prepare required daily briefings for Security Operations.
- Prepare agendas and complete Summary of Conclusions after meetings.
- Enter employee expenses into Regional Information System (REGIS).
- Process weekly activities reports, maintain internal and external organizational charts
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experienced professional with the ability to write FAA procedures and have previous knowledge to make recommendations for procedures.
- Secret clearance required.
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of FAA Special Operations and Procedures preferred.
- Background with Military Special Operations Procedures, FAA Special Interests flights, and FAA document processes preferred.
- Knowledge of Regional information system (REGIS) preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.