Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
Leidos is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements,and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences,analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
The Subcontracts Administrator will be supporting multiple programs with T & M and FFP Subcontracts.
Will be responsible for closeouts and timely administration of modifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Expertise in FAR based subcontracts particularly T&M and FFP
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products to include detailed experience with MS Excel.
- Proposal lifecycle knowledge to include RFP’s, Statements of Work, Price Analysis/Cost Analysis, preparation of executive level briefings of subcontract content.
External Referral Eligible.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.