Military Health Solutions Engineer
Leidos's Defense Health Operation is currently seeking a Solutions Engineer within the CE/CTO Organization of the Health Group. The selected candidate will work with Operations and Business Development personnel to understand customer needs and lead the creation of solutions to those needs. They will bring these solutions forward through white papers, presentations, and proposal responses. This position requires
leading and engaging teams of people with diverse skills to develop comprehensive solutions ranging from IT applications and systems to full enterprise solutions, from program management activities to agency-wide operational support. The successful candidate will be able to conceptualize these solutions around key business needs and goals, as solutions
which benefit the customer as well as Leidos. This position requires a broad and deep understanding of technology and customers to support arriving at innovative and compelling solutions which differentiate Leidos from our competitors.
BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in three of the following, with Expertise in at least one, areas: Networking, System Development, Software Development, Hardware Engineering, Operations, System Architecture,
- Cloud Architecture, Electronic Health Records, Information Assurance, ITIL Framework, Agile Development
- Strong communication skills (writing, speaking, and listening)
- Experience developing solutions for proposals
- Experience in writing for white papers, RFI responses, and proposals
- Experience in customer engagements
- Development and/or Operational program experience
- Experience with US military health systems and those of US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Experience engaging in business development and capture efforts
- Experience developing solutions for large scale agile software development centers
- Experience with data center consolidation activities
- Experience developing solutions with Unified Communications
- holiday referral eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.