Senior PMO Manager
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for a Senior Project Management Office Manager to join their team at the Head Office in Bristol.
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain.
- Supporting the Head of PMO in the development, delivery and ongoing improvement of the Team Leidos business lifecycle, change control board and associated forums
- Delivery & improvement of corporate reporting requirements
- Ownership of the Team Leidos governance meetings and calendar
- Production of weekly and monthly reporting packs both internal and external as directed by the Head of PMO
- Providing objective, data driven business intelligence to the Head of PMO and wider leadership team
- Providing mentoring & coaching to staff
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities for capability development within the PMO and wider programme
- Line management of staff as directed by the Head of PMO
- As required deputise for the Head of PMO
Key Result Areas
- Ensure the timely distribution of meaningful internal management data.
- Delivery and improvement of the LCS(T) business lifecycle governance as required by appropriate statement of requirement
- Ensure that the change control board is effective, supports effective decision making and continuously improves.
- Through living our values, strive to embed a culture of continuous improvement, collaborative problem solving and reflective practice.
The PMO Manager will be accountable for
- Assuring the LCS(T) contract business lifecycle
- Supporting Control Account Manager (CAM) reviews and reporting progress in an objective and digestible format
- Developing a PPM capability across the programme
- Providing mentoring, leadership & example to all staff
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Prince2, APMP, PMI or equivalent
- MSP or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience of operating effectively within a matrixed organisation
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma methods (preferred)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.