Senior Quality Manager
Leidos Europe, part of Team Leidos, are looking for a Senior Quality Manager (SQM) to join their Quality team at the Head Office in Bristol.
Team Leidos is honoured to support the UK MOD’s Logistic Commodities & Services Transformation (LCS[T]) programme, a critical effort to enhance and improve the UK’s defence supply chain.
Data agile and with the ability to interpret large quantities of information in support of identifying and deeply understanding problems, the SQM will possess the skills and mindset of a Lean Six Sigma expert with a demonstrable background in the deployment of the associated tools and methodologies.
Custodian of the programme corrective action processes, ensuring issues are identified in a timely manner, investigated robustly and root cause identified and rectified. Conduct, and mentor others in conducting, FMEA and embedding resolutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, interrogation and closure of Customer Corrective Action Reports. Trend analysis and direction of deep dive reviews and resolutions.
- Leadership, exercised via the Business Process Manager, of the CI programme
- Interpretation of performance data in order to inform quality management interventions
- Coaching & Mentoring of Team Leidos Green Belt Practitioners
- Serve as the primary liaison with the customer on contract quality, performance and corrective action requests. Investigate and adjudicate customer complaints regarding quality.
- Monitor performance in all programme operations. Identify and correct potential and actual adverse trends throughout the scope of the programme.
- Interface with suppliers and Integrated Quality Management System QMs to identify and implement actions necessary to achieve planned results.
- Report on the status of the Quality Management System to senior management.
- Lead a working group that facilitates program-wide continual improvement efforts.
- Develop and implement a programme-wide assessment process that accurately measures the execution of the QMS.
- Participate in the review of the service delivery plan to review and update (Quality standards and measures are already stated in the SDP) quality requirements and considerations.
Must be able to obtain a UK SC Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field. Masters preferred
- Experience developing, improving, and standardizing quality management systems.
- Trained lead auditor, ISO 9001
- Knowledge of logistic industry
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.