The Leidos Enterprise Business Operation (EBO) HR Services organization is currently seeking a Service Contract Act (SCA)/Defense Base Act (DBA) Administrator to join the team in Oak Ridge, TN and support the Administration of SCA/DBA compliance at Leidos.
• Administer the Service Contract Act (SCA) and Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance using resources and tools for Health and Welfare (H&W) Compliance.
• Process Vacation Payouts, Sick Leave Accrual and Periodic H&W Cash-in-Lieu Payments
• Interact with Employees, Human Resources, Compensation and other functions to address and resolve questions and issues related to H&W Compliance.
• Participate in integration and automation of SCA & DBA H&W compliance procedures.
• Provide “beyond best in class” customer service.
• Facilitate resolution to complex employee and manager inquiries.
• Handle complex inquiries requiring a detailed or technical knowledge, including those involving SCA/DBA programs, H&W compliance, compensation audits, etc.
• Maintain flexibility and a positive attitude toward innovation and change.
• Position operates out of a shared services environment and, as such, requires a consistent on-site schedule and occasional after-hours support as needed or required
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with 2 years of prior relevant experience; OR Associate’s Degree with 4 years of prior relevant experience or High School Diploma and 6 + year experience.
• Requires knowledge and understanding of the SCA and DBA Wage Determination Schedules to include the Health and Welfare Compliance aspect.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Experience resolving complex issues utilizing external resources and escalating internally when appropriate
• Commitment to outstanding customer service, both internal and external
• Foundational knowledge of HR, including compliance requirements and benefits
• Ability to communicate to both functional leads and individual employees.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.