ATF has many legacy applications which automate business functions associated with ATF s mission to protect our communities from violent criminals, criminal organizations, the illegal use and trafficking of firearms, the illegal use and storage of explosives, acts of arson and bombings, acts of terrorism, and the illegal diversion of alcohol and tobacco products. These applications were written over a number of years on a variety of platforms, and ATF would like to modernize them and integrate them into a consolidated enterprise architecture, through staff on Leidos ESA IV contract. Therefore, Leidos is searching for a Sharepoint/.NET developer with experience in requirement analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object oriented multi-tier server-client applications using Microsoft technologies i.e. .NET, Windows SharePoint Services, and SharePoint Server. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in an enterprise environment with a mixture of legacy and cloud-based tools and platforms, including Office365. They will be able to work closely with users to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions. The individual must be a self-starter who can work effectively and efficiently without substantial supervision.
Location: on-site support at the ATF s National Headquarters in Washington, DC. This position will not be initially eligible for telework. Part time telework may be considered at a future date.
This position requires a security investigation completed by the ATF to permit access to customer-sensitive information.
- Experience with SharePoint design and development in an Office365 environment
- Experience developing within the .NET framework
- Experience with administration to include installing and configuring SharePoint
- Expertise in developing N-tier web
- Experience with ATF or DOJ
- Experience with Office365 in the ITAR environment
- Expertise in Developing and deploying custom Web parts, workflows, features, site content types, lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, Sharepoint object model and Visual Studio on multiple Web applications
- Working knowledge of active Directory to store information about DNS
- Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware
- Experience in an environment with a well-defined Software development life cycle (SDLC)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.