Mobile Security Architect
The Mobile Security Architect will lead the design and development of mobile security architecture across DHS applying subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge to ensure the secure design and implementation of mobile technology. This position will directly contribute to the overall enterprise mobile architecture at DHS and lead the security vision and strategy around mobile device management (MDM) spanning iOS and Android platforms.
The Mobile Security Architect will serve as the central point of contact for Mobile Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the organization. The successful candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other leaders across the DHS enterprise to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect organization intellectual property.
- Apply SME level knowledge of Android and iOS mobility platforms to design mobile security architecture
- Apply SME level knowledge of multiple Mobile Device Management (MDM) technologies to design and engineer secure mobile solutions
- Lead the design and implementation of enterprise mobile monitoring and detection strategy and incident response plan
The candidate must currently possess or be able to obtain a DHS EOD and be eligible for Top Secret/SCI.
Masters Degree with 15 to 20 years of relevant experience or Doctorate and 13 to 16 years.
- 5+ years’ experience with Mobile Security across iOS and Android
- 3+ years’ experience architecting MDM solutions e.g. Good, MobileIron, Airwatch
- 3+ years’ experience in incident response focused on mobile monitoring and detection
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
Sr. Level security or management certification is required, e.g. CISSP, PMP
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.