Senior Sourcer/ Recruiter
Leidos is currently looking for a Senior Sourcer within our Talent Acquisition team, specifically supporting our Intel space.
Candidate will be responsible for sourcing various skill sets within our Mission Solutions Operation. Candidate will help to achieve and exceed all staffing objectives for the operations by recruiting top talent. Candidate will partner with recruiters to source for high level TS/SCI with Polygraph technical candidates.
Will focus on sourcing IT level candidates (Software Developers, Administrators, Data Scientists, etc.) with TS/SCI w/Polygraph; specifically focused on the VA Intel space.
Will be able to identify, qualify and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates.
Will need to use sourcing tools and techniques from online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals and traditional methods to find and attract candidates.
Will proactively help to create new and innovative strategies to attract the hard to find candidates.
Will focus on sourcing passive candidates from networking, cold calling and complex internet searches.
Will screen candidates for basic qualifications, interest, salary availability and more.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience with primary focus on sourcing in a quick turn fast paced environment
• Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic and drive
• Must be motivated with strong interpersonal skills with excellent candidate management skills
• Ability to attract candidates with Polygraph clearances
• Ability to implement new sourcing initiatives
• Ability to generate large, high quality pipeline
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with using applicant tracking systems (Taleo a plus)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.