Identity Intelligence Analyst-Mid Level
CONUS analysts must provide 24/7/365 support. May also have the opportunity for OCONUS theater rotation.
- High School Diploma (or Equivalent)
- U.S Government (military/civilian) trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 5 years of intelligence analysis experience (to include one year of I2/BEI experience); however, on a case-by-case basis, a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 5 years of experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
- The individual must be able to demonstrate that they have effectively operated alone for at least one year in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance and maintain it for the duration of employment on this task.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office applications.
- Able to work independently or as part of cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
- Former military Intelligence Analyst, Special Operations Communications Sergeant, Criminal Investigations Special Agent, Human Intelligence Collector, Signals Intelligence Analyst or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian equivalency.
Prior active duty military experience or at least one prior deployment (in a military or civilian capacity) to Iraq or Afghanistan is desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.