Computer Forensic Analyst
Performs a variety of tasks in the areas of computer forensics, incident response, and information security. This data requires analysis using Government-provided tools (e.g. FTK or EnCase), which are reported out based on mission-specific Government approved SOPs. The culmination of findings will be presented to the Government mission lead in the form of a mission-specific report. The candidate may be required to move or facilitate the move of the analyzed data to other platforms or domains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Computer Science or Forensics field; may substitute additional 4 years of computer forensic experience or related forensics certification for education requirement.
- Requires proficiency with forensic practices and procedures and evidence handling.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance and maintain it for the duration of employment on this task.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office applications.
- Able to work independently or as part of cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
Forensic certification is desired.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.