Residential Marketing Coordinator
Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Residential Marketing Coordinator. The Residential Marketing Coordinator's primary responsibility is to lead the development and implementation of all marketing initiatives. Initiatives include but are not limited to advertising opportunities, direct marketing, digital media, special events and community outreach.
Under the leadership of the Marketing Director, the Residential Marketing Coordinator works independently, as needed, and serves as a marketing lead in collaboration with Residential program managers, subcontractors, and others to understand marketing requirements and assist in the development of key initiatives that drive participation in Ameren Illinois' residential energy efficiency programs. This position will work alongside a very talented and growing marketing team.
• Leads the development and execution of bold, creative and integrated marketing initiatives for the Residential portfolio of programs, its incentives and its educational offerings to meet performance goals in a cost-effective manner leveraging traditional and nontraditional strategies and tactics.
• Works with the Marketing Director to develop and evaluate residential marketing strategies, based on knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, and budget constraints.
• Responsible for quality control of residential marketing collateral for consistency and accuracy, as well as effective messaging.
• Formulates, directs and coordinates residential marketing activities to promote products and services, working with community partners and program managers.
• Presents information on the program and available incentives to associations and groups, both internal and external.
• Coordinates and participates in promotional activities and special events in order to effectively market program incentives and benefits. May involve working an occasional weekend or evening as needed.
• Assists in the development of surveys to identify potential market segments and overall customer satisfaction.
• Continues to be flexible throughout the program year to adjust marketing strategies and tactics based on program needs.
• Coordinates all online marketing initiatives and strategies including necessary website updates and email communications.
• Creates and tracks project timelines and budgets as assigned to ensure projects and tasks are completed on-time and on-budget.
• Works closely with the Marketing Director to develop messaging for the Residential Program and its offerings, which are then communicated through print and online advertising initiatives, as well as promotional and community outreach efforts.
• Assists in the development of joint marketing initiatives with community organizations to maximize marketing communications reach to the targeted audiences.
• Enforces brand standards to ensure quality control and consistency of brand messaging.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 2+ years of work experience in marketing or related field. Background in energy efficiency preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years of project management experience.
• Demonstrated capability and success in development and execution of marketing strategies.
• Ability to work closely with community partners, including community action agencies across central and southern Illinois.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to engage a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, can-do attitude and will to succeed.
• Ability to follow instructions and desire to learn new skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail, quality and follow-through.
• Professional demeanor and dedication to delivering top notch customer service.
• College level math and English skills.
• Experience with record-keeping and organization of data.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Some experience with design software preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.