Cyber Security Architect
Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect to support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership in cyber transformation activities. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD.
Support transformation activities to include cloud, CDSP, JRSS/JIE, SIEM, Tool Capabilities, Operational Process Optimization, and others. Actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs,
and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Lead working groups and follow project developments.
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries.
- Establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration.
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret clearance
- Experience supporting Cyber Transformation Activities.
- Active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret\SCI clearance.
- Experience with Intelligence Driven Defense.
- Experience supporting DISA.
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions.
-DoD 8570 Certification.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.