Cyber Security Analyst
JOB SUMMARY: The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for experienced cleared technical cyber professionals seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines (or five years additional experience in lieu of a degree) a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and experience in cyber security. Some foreign and domestic travel may be required.
· Analysis of collected data and extraction of relevant information
· Analyzing cyber security event data for attack indicators and potential security breaches
· Develop new signatures and correlation rules, dashboards and other useful reporting
· Collaboration with other analysts
· Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar (or 5 years’ experience in lieu of a degree)
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience with utilizing the case management process from incident to resolution
· Experience with the internet environment, including security applications and protocols
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications
· Experience with Arcsight SIEM, Splunk, and other industry leading EDR tools
· Experience with IPS Tools such as McAfee
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.