Joint Duty Planner Support
Provide general program information and/or general position overview. Example: The [Name] Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a [Job Title] to work in our [City, State] office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the [Contract/Program Name] mission. In this mission we…
Leidos is seeking a Joint Duty Planner to support the Community Talent and Management Division of the ODNI’s Intelligence Community Chief Human Capital Office in their mission to promote a diverse, highly-skilled intelligence workforce.
Assist in the planning and development of joint duty initiatives, the policy implications of such initiatives, and the definition, collection, and reporting of joint duty statistics for the analysis and subsequent performance evaluation of the program's implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC to include but not limited to organizations, relationships, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to operate on both classified and unclassified IT systems without data spillage.
- Knowledge of Human Capital and Human Resources.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills to include accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently within a diverse, creative, and often fast-paced project team environment and to efficiently prioritize competing requirements, and manage time, technical, and administrative resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior government officials under tight deadlines and translate ideas and concepts into professional communication products, including speeches, talking points, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, articles, emails to staff, and other communication products, as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to research, gather, analyze and propose human capital program solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, organize and coordinate small or large-scale events.
- Demonstrated experience advising and consulting on human capital programs.
- Demonstrated ability to assist IC CHCO Joint Duty Program Manager with oversight of JD program to include all associated tasks, tracking and reporting of program metrics, and crafting correspondence to internal and external IC stakeholders.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
Demonstrated experience in execution of human capital strategies, to include developing implementation plans, effectively communicating requirements to IC elements, and ensuring accurate operational processing of approved requirements for IC elements.
Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in marketing concepts.
Demonstrated knowledge of IC Joint Duty and/or rotational programs.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.