Contract Closeout Administrator
Leidos Enterprise Business Operations (EBO) Contract Closeout Team is seeking a Contract Closeout Administrator. The selected candidate will perform a variety of activities in support of the Contract Closeout Department. The selected candidate will be responsible for a full range of clerical/administrative functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of final closeout cover letters and uploading closeout related documentation into a central repository, submitting package to customers and coordinating system updates
- Entering interim and final invoices into various government billing systems; primarily Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Interact with both internal and external customers to fulfill requests for closeout information and to support audit requests
- Maintaining multiple spreadsheets with department invoicing data
- Maintaining a large physical inventory using an established inventory system. This includes determining what files should be shipped to the department
- Preparing hard copy files for submission to central scanning
- Coordinating team events and activities
- Additional responsibilities include: ordering office supplies, mailing closeout documents, scanning and copying, and coordinating office functions
- High School Diploma coupled with 1 year of experience working in a business support role
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite tools, primarily Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.