The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Project/Systems Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The Project Manager shall be the Contractor’s individual responsible for the entire NGTP program. The Project Manager shall oversee and authorize, on behalf of the Contractor, all actions taken during the contract, including, but not limited to, overall life cycle program management, resource allocation, billing and invoicing, and meeting project milestone objectives. The Project Manager shall oversee all other Key Personnel and shall be solely responsible for the overall NGTP program. The Program Manager shall work directly with the COR to coordinate activities. The Project Manager shall be certified as a Project Management Professional® (PMP) in accordance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) ®.
The Project/Systems Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
The Contractor shall provide one Project/Systems Manager to be located at HQ. The Manager shall be certified as a Project Management Professional® (PMP) in accordance with the Project Management Institute® (PMI).
Next Generation Telephony Project – Procurement Sensitive 72
The System Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Provide oversight for day-to-day and future operations.
2. Oversee the planning, executing, controlling, and closing of NGTP.
3. Oversee program management functions.
4. Oversee the supporting staff.
5. Coordinate maintenance activities, scheduling, assignments, technical engineering, performance, installations, material ordering, staging, deliverables, billing, training, subcontracting, and any other activities associated with the daily performance of this Contract.
6. Oversee CR activities.
7. Coordinate weekly project planning meetings to include an agenda and recorded minutes and action items.
8. Recommend technical capabilities and process improvements.
9. Maintain accurate records for maintenance, equipment inspections, drawings, cable and circuit configurations, inventory, telephone directory, line and equipment assignments, and trunks and transmission circuits.
10. Provide notification to the COR, in writing via email, within two hours of a Contractor employee’s injury or illness.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The Project/System Manager shall have at least five years of project management experience in managing a telephone switching network and associated operations for civilian, military, or Government customers. This experience shall include managing a telephone switching network with a minimum of 20,000 telephone lines.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.