Electronic Discovery Technician
Leidos is looking for a Senior Electronic Discovery Technician in Washington DC. Responsibilities include:
· Using advanced knowledge of eDiscovery processes, industry best practices, and data intake technologies, to provide advanced Centralized Processing Intake (CPI) service to customer clients and case teams.
· Working independently to analyze contents of electronic production data sets and determines the best method to process data based on knowledge of the eDiscovery industry, data contents, customer requirements, and end users’ needs.
· Digesting accompanying cover letters.
· Performing and monitoring automated data uploads and scanning of electronic data for potential viruses/malware.
· Resolving virus/malware issues with customer’s IT security team.
· Defining processing requirements based on eDiscovery knowledge and prepares work orders for other personnel to process data.
· May interact with client attorney teams, IT department, and customer’s opposing counsel to resolve deficiencies with data productions.
· May scan small volume of physical paper or assist with ad-hoc administrative support duties as needed.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
· Three (3) years of experience in an eDiscovery, litigation support, technical, or relevant field.
· Must be able to recognize various electronic file types (e.g., Word, PDF, ZIP).
· Must have some familiarity with MS Office desktop applications such as Word and Outlook.
· Experience in multi-tasking is required.
· Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a federal government back check.
· Previous experience with virus scanning electronic files is helpful.
· Previous experience scanning documents is helpful.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.