The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS). The candidate will perform on SENS3 supporting temporary secure facility operations.
The candidate will provide support, including:
• Assist in planning for deploying IT assets to temporary secure facilities during emergency response and national special security events (e.g., hurricanes, Inauguration Day, World Series).
• Deploy IT equipment and network connectivity and provide logistical support to temporary secure facilities. - Provide O&M for HSDN and C-LAN assets operating in temporary secure facilities.
• Provide logistical support for technical refreshment and decommissioning of HSDN and C-LAN assets in temporary secure facilities.
• Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience with planning, documenting, and implementing projects. High School diploma with 4 additional years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Current Top Secret Clearance
• Firm understanding of facility Security requirements.
• Experienced with Network support, Network Equipment, cabling, wiring.
• DHS experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.