System Specialist Lead
Leidos’s Defense Health Operation currently has an opening for a Systems Specialist Lead at Ft. Gordon, GA.
Supports AHLTA/CHCS systems. Performs systems analysis of these systems. Supports the installation of computer operating systems, application software, and computerhardware. Provides hot-line support to customers and possesses troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the MHS clinical systems and Windows environment and OS. Analyzes and supports technical documentation detailing installation procedures. Supports the overall integration of all system peripherals so that they can operate correctly within a predefined environment. Manages the overall installation and maintenance of hardware and software on a daily basis. Monitors overall system performance. Oversees daily operations of system at the customer site to ensure system availability. Troubleshoots hardware and application software. Loads new software releases and software maintenance updates at the customer site. Logs trouble calls with the
AHLTA System Administration
Technical Training: Security + Certification
MTF Specific Training
HIPPA / Privacy Act Training
Oracle DB Administration
Types of Tasks to Perform (non inclusive):
- Site Administration Tasks to include AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration, scheduled backups
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) support
- Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
- Manage Site Level System Availability
- Assist System Engineering with monitoring System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
- Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
- Install DHIMS- approved software (change packages, special software, quick fixes, IAVApatches)
- Maintain MHS approved interfaces between DMHMS IT Systems in coordination with primary vendor
- Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new DHIMS- approved IT systems and system enhancements
- Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates)
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events
- Perform technical escalation
- Support special projects
- Other Duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain an ADPII government security clearance
REQUIRED: Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to your start date.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.