Subcontract Claim Analyst
Leidos Enterprise Business Operations team is seeking a Subcontract Claim Analyst for third-party time processing. Subcontract Claim Analysts are responsible for utilizing the Unanet tool to setup new subcontract projects and maintain existing projects in the system to accommodate vendor submissions of timecards and other invoicing activities.
The position is expected to generate solutions to meet timely internal process flows, internal reporting, audit requirements, subcontract interpretation and billing requirements for the subcontract.
The position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal in order to ensure internal/external customer needs are met. The position is extremely detail oriented and requires precise data entry and the ability to handle high volume of work under tight deadlines.
- Setup and date entry of new subcontract projects in Unanet based a review of subcontract agreement and/or request templates
- Release completed projects for subcontractor time recording and invoice submission
- Administer purchase order changes in Unanet based on modified subcontract agreements and/or requests from procurement or other approved project personnel
- Peer review and QA data entry by others and make necessary corrections after peer review, as required to approve project setup
- Work with vendors to establish and maintain user accounts in Unanet
- Provide training, troubleshoot problems and provide other general support to vendor employees and administrators as needed (requires rotation in help desk activities)
- Support Internal Audit, DCAA, SOX and self- audit requests as well as other external audit requests
Must be able to work overtime to meet strict deadlines, customer needs and service level agreements
- Associate’s Degree coupled with 1 year of experience in timekeeping, procurement, accounts payable or project accounting, or High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in areas mentioned above.
- Ability to use various workflow and process software tools.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools required; specifically Excel and Outlook
- Experience with detailed data entry.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.