Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, supply, progress reporting, troubleshooting and project team management. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost. Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Solves technical and non technical problems throughout the life of the project, but tries to resolve problems during the design and planning phases whenever possible.
Oversees and coordinates work performed by outside contractors. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end users and management. Participates in budget development and evaluating how project plan changes impact cost and schedule. Develop Gantt chart to document project schedule and milestones.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance,
* Must have knowledge of military command center systems to include Defense Red Switch Network, Multimedia Systems, Radio Systems, Cryptographic Systems, Tech Control Facilities and IT Systems.
* AS degree and 6+ years of experience or
* BA degree and 4+ years of experience or
* MS degree and 2+ years of experience.
* US Military Background and/or familiarity with military practices,
* Project Management Professional (PMP),
* Working knowledge of Remedy and Microsoft Project.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.