ServiceNow Operations Lead (ITSM)
The ESA-IV applications and infrastructure team program delivers an IT Service Management platform in support of the bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and other Department of Justice components. The team has recently transitioned from Remedy to ServiceNow. Leidos is seeking a ServiceNow Operations Lead to join our team.
- Experience with reporting and IT operations using ServiceNow, Remedy, or a similar ITSM system
- A high degree of Excel proficiency, including experience with pivot tables, vlookup, and logical operators and functions
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to provide leadership across the organization to ensure service delivery commitments are met
- Ability to interface with internal and external customer stakeholders to gather feedback and communicate requirements to the development team
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Experience preparing user documentation and training materials
- DOD or ATF clearance
- Experience working with ITSM system administrators and developers.
This position requires a security investigation completed by the ATF, to permit access to customer-sensitive information. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.