FMV Trainer, Senior
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is currently seeking FMV Analysts.
Provide and develop instruction in Full Motion Video Analysis and related tasks to conducting first phase FMV analysis. This instruction to include but not limited to: FMV positional instruction, software training on Multi-media Analysis and Archive System (MAAS), Google Earth, and other required training for mission qualification.
E-Learning or Learning Technology course development experience preferred with ability to maintain, evolve, and develop E-Learning solutions for analysts working 24x7 operations. Proven detailed working knowledge, Department of Defense, Federal, and Commercial Imagery systems and analysis tools.
Demonstrate proven current working knowledge or experience working in a first phase Full Motion Video analysis environment, and proven proficiency with all GEOINT tools used in the program. Participate in and suggest cross-functional working groups and other technical exchange forums to assist in shaping and defining Full Motion Video tradecraft curriculum from the fundamental through advanced course.
• Must be able to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking.
• Provide real-time support in a high ops tempo work environment as an integral part of a team.
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the imagery and intelligence collection processes
• Familiarity with data mining using open-source reporting and other intelligence sources.
• Experience with MAAS or other FMV exploitation software platforms
• Familiarity with ArcGIS and RemoteView or comparable ELT software.
• Perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems.
• Maintain and use geospatial databases.
• Compile, segregate, evaluate research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations.
• Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
• Advanced level knowledge and skills demonstrated in previous work in their field.
• 14 years or greater but less than 20 years of experience. (A bachelor degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of experience. A master degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of experience).
• Attended a basic Intelligence Course.
• 14 years of intelligence experience including 5 years of FMV-specific experience (The 5- years FMV-experience can be waived if applicant possess 15 months or more of experience as an FMV analyst.
• Proven experience as an instructor or trainer for small to medium sized groups (up to 15), preferable in a GEOINT, All Source Intelligence or FMV training environment.
• Successful completion of a military, educational, or commercial certified program equivalent to the 40-hour College, Instructor Training Course, or planned completion no later than 6 months after contract start date.
• Training program must include Instructional Systems Design (ISD) or the systems approach to training models, development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids.
• Additionally, provide proven experience with MS Office suite. Proven and applied excellent writing and briefing skills including command of grammar and business communications style, i.e. the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely. Ability to edit and apply quality control to writing and briefed products.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.