Provide commercial air mission support on high priority ops program.
· Extensive use of real-time geospatially represented track data used in various mapping tool (STK, Flight Control, ArcGIS, GALE, Oilstock) as well as in-house situational awareness tools and common operational picture
· Familiarity with Air Traffic Control customs/procedures
· Assess real-time emergent threats and ensure flow of critical information to decision makers
· Conducts multi-intelligence research for both near real-time and long term trending
· Maintenance and management of existing data and database products
· Interaction with customer to include briefings and subject matter expertise
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent military training, and 12 years experience in commercial air analysis. At least 6 years supporting operations in a team oriented setting. Must be familiar with mapping/situational awareness software and troubleshooting procedures. Must be able to conduct time sensitive analysis using a variety of tools/sources and report findings in stressful environments. Compile information and develop products to present to customer. Ability to analyze position techniques and procedures in order to make recommendations on improvements to our customer.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.