Provide collection planning mission support for critical, high priority ISR collection platform.
Coordinate ISR operational strategy, monitors the overall mission environment, and ensures the mission priorities are met while mitigating mission risk. Integrate ISR capabilities with threat database information, environmental conditions, and operational objectives to develop a cohesive mission plan. Provide all aspects of the operations planning and coordination function with OSD, Service and COCOM to include coordination with
a) Plan, coordinate and evaluate both long and short term aviation related operational activities.
b) Provide the ability to plan, coordinate, integrate, and advocate customer objectives to ensure ISR integration with ongoing and planned COCOM operations.
Required: Approximately 3 years of experience in collection planning within an air operations center environment. Experience using Satellite Tool Kit (STK) and/or ArcGIS. ISR collection and operations experience required.
Desired: 3-5 years of air operations planning with hands on flight or navigation experience as member of an air crew. Experience working in CENTCOM AOR and working with Falcon View.
1) Proficient in interacting with other teams members - from air planners and airspace controllers.
2) Strong communication skills with ability to self-start and work with little supervision.
1) Familiar with a fast-paced ops tempo in collecting and targeting from ISR platforms
2) Basic understanding of the key factors in aircraft survivability and threat risk mitigation. Experience with advanced aircraft navigation and navigational systems.
3) Expert ability to work well with an operations team in high-pressure situations
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.